- A bold and rugged quilt, with a nod to midcentury modern design
- Available in 2 sizes: Throw and Twin (fits a twin bed to a T!)
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Pattern assumes basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Easy, fast, and gratifying to sew!
THE PDF PATTERN
- This listing is for a PDF instant download pattern. If you would prefer a paper (booklet-style) pattern, you can find the listing here.
- 6-page full color pattern includes easy-to-read diagrams and coloring pages.
- Can be viewed on your electronic device or printed on 8.5″ x 11″ paper. For best results, print pattern in full color.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your computer.
- Patterns are intended for one person, non-commercial use by home sewers. Do not copy, sell, or distribute without written consent.
What other makers have said about the Cabin Quilt pattern:
This pattern is so so so efficient!”
Evie Jespersen @evquilts
“Holy smokes it was fast!! I’m super in love with how this quilt is coming together! @quiltaposy, you’ve kicked butt with this pattern.”
“I love the modern, simple, yet bold look of it! I have a feeling I’ll be making more of this one.”
Jackie Popham @jackiepopham
“All 10 blocks done! Y’all, I timed myself and these blocks sew up in less than 8 min each! Perfect weekend project!”
“I love how this pattern allowed me to showcase these fabrics. I was even able to do some fussy cutting! I already have some plans for some camper bunk quilt for my boys (and maybe even one for my bed)!”
“This may be my most favorite quilt to date! Such a quick and easy pattern…!”
“Yay, my full sized Cabin quilt from @quiltaposy is finished. I love everything about it, especially making it. It’s great for practicing long seams and perfect for fabric which is a bit trickier than standard quilting cotton…”
“You are seriously going to need this pattern in your life. It’s a super-satisfying quick finish and it was just the thing for these large patterned fabrics from Alison Glass which I’d had for ages and could not work out how to use.”
Joanna Richards @joannarichardsvolos
“Spoiler: It stitched up in one day!”
“This was such a great, quick pattern to put together because the pieces are so BIG! So satisfying!”
Chelsea Hard @chelsea.hard
“This quilt pattern is well written and so easy to follow; it would make a great beginner project.”