- A clever take on block A-7 of the renowned 1863 quilt by Jane A. Stickle
- A minimal and modern lifestyle quilt with Scandinavian flair
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner
- Pattern assumes basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Excellent intro into working with fusible web and raw edge machine appliqué
- This quilt sews up quickly!
THE PDF PATTERN
- This listing is for a PDF instant download pattern. If you would prefer a paper (booklet-style) pattern, you can find the listing here.
- 10-page full color pattern includes easy-to-read diagrams and a coloring page.
- Can be viewed on your electronic device or printed on 8.5″ x 11″ paper. For best results, print pattern in full color.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your computer.
- Patterns are intended for one person, non-commercial use by home sewers. Do not copy, sell, or distribute without written consent.