- A minimal windowpane design, inspired by Sol LeWitt’s Wall Drawing 413, 1984, with large borders, giving the quilt a feeling of modern art.
- Available in 2 sizes: Throw and Twin (fits a twin bed like a glove!)
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Pattern assumes basic piecing and quilting knowledge
- Simple pattern, quick to sew!
THE PDF PATTERN
- This listing is for a PDF instant download pattern. If you would prefer a paper (booklet-style) pattern, you can find the listing here.
- 9-page full color pattern includes easy-to-read diagrams and coloring pages.
- Can be viewed on your electronic device or printed on 8.5″ x 11″ paper. For best results, print pattern in full color.
- Limited number of downloads, so please save to your computer.
- Patterns are intended for one person, non-commercial use by home sewers. Do not copy, sell, or distribute without written consent.
What other makers have said about the Rain or Shine Quilt pattern:
“What a simple and quick pattern. I enjoy how it highlights the fabrics. The color story possibilities are endless. The border/background makes it feel like a piece of framed art…”
Andrea L’Heureux @yearofparties
“This came together in a snap and it is a must have pattern!”
“The pattern was very easy to follow and quick to piece. The instructions were clearly written and nothing felt confusing. I think this would be a perfect pattern for a beginner quilter. The quilt size could be easily adjustable by modifying the border size, eliminating the borders, or making more/less eight-block units.”
“At first you think oh, that’s sweet, but then it goes together so quickly, and you realize that its simple, clean lines make it a joy to sew. I used solids, but I can’t think of single fabric that wouldn’t be beautifully shown off in this windowpane design.”
Emily Jackson @lemonyquilts